Thanks to Gemma Correll for featuring my illustration on her blog ‘What I Wore Today….In Drawings.’ It’s pretty self-explanatory….. you draw what you are wearing then submit your beautiful illustration to the Flickr group. Easy peasy!
Hello there and welcome to my blog! The latest news about my work, shop updates and general ramblings.
- ⚡️🌧️⚡️tweet tweet... 3 days ago
- RT @CreativeHists: Just a soothing little #Caturday serenade from the Bakeneko Band. 'Cats Practicing Their Music' (1841) - Utagawa Kuniyos…tweet tweet... 3 days ago
- RT @womensart1: Guerrilla Girls poster on the gender pay gap in art and society (US) #womensart https://t.co/V7aTVSi2Rmtweet tweet... 3 days ago
- RT @Justacard1: Jewellery, prints, gifts, children's goods, Life Drawing, Painting & Jewellery Making, @the_turpentine do it all! https://t…tweet tweet... 3 days ago
- Do I need a new bag??? Hmmm... can't make my mind up about it! Not like I need one, but still... lacoste.com/gb/lacoste/wom…tweet tweet... 3 days ago