Hello there and welcome to my blog! The latest news about my work, shop updates and general ramblings.
- RT @SerenaCCross: Children's card rack @johnlewisretail We see what you're doing there. Depressing.... https://t.co/3hq25Bo7wRtweet tweet... 9 hours ago
- dalstongarden.org/the-garden-is-…tweet tweet... 1 day ago
- @GreenRoomsHotel @NoelParkN22 @LIFTfestival Great! Would love to meet other artists/creatives around the area.tweet tweet... 1 day ago
- RT @DogSolutions: "Doag so stupid," some say. Well, you have 'opinioned', and bad and wrong. https://t.co/CQP2ayXFUBtweet tweet... 2 days ago
- @NoelParkN22 @GreenRoomsHotel Will there be another one in the near future?tweet tweet... 2 days ago
Category Archives: Exhibitions
Last night turned out really well, I had lots of comments from people about my chicken work . Apart from the late running of things, which always seems to happen, I tucked in with the t shirt workshop along with Olja’s friends and more people joined the table to have a doodle. I gave all mine away! There were live bands playing through out the night and I had too much wine (ooops) and ate lots of fried eggs with mayo. Yum. If you’re ever around the area (Aldgate East) you should go to the social club, it’s a cool venue and the people running it are nice too.
Then the night ended up with me pretty merry, running around the streets of London then we all went to the best bagel shop down at Bricklane. Can’t go wrong with a nice chunk of salt beef bagel. Thumbs up from meee! If you want to see more pics go to my facebook page.
Do forward this message onto friends, thanks!
A super duper reminder, Artkitchen Art and Music night this Thursday from 4pm till late! Come come and have some fun eating eggs and being merry. See previous post for more details and where it is etc.
Wait and see :p
I’ve deleted some work on my Flickr page just being extra cautious, so if you want to see some more of my work please feel free to email me. I’ll be posting more stuff on my blog instead of Flickr so keep your eyes out. Thanks. x